The Alexandra Sales Trust, a trust set up to create a legacy in memory of Alexandra Sales who on the 2nd April 2013 was diagnosed with Mastitis Rhabdomysarcoma, a rare, rapidly spreading soft tissue cancer. Alexandra passed away on the 16th September 2014 aged just 17.
The aim of our Trust is to raise ‘Smile Money’. We want to give something to young people being treated for cancer and going through what Alexandra endured. Maybe it will be a Mac Laptop, a shopping trip or a weekend away for the family. We want to gift a memory.
The Trust has been amazingly supported by so many kind and generous people that have given up their own time to raise money for the Charity to enable us to carry out the work of supporting the young people we so desperately want to.
Amount raised so far: £124,641.19
- TAST in Waitrose Tonbridge Feb 2018
- Al’s Miles for Smiles Rally 2018
- Comedy Night raises £1610 – Thank You
- James Jogs JOGLE features in Times local news
- Our Quiz Night raised £2,264.27 – Thank you
- Blue Anchor Golf Society Nominated Charity
- Poult Wood Race Night raises £1528.00
- Waitrose Allington raise £232.00
- Camellia Cocktail Club
- Waitrose Tonbridge June 2017 £539 raised
- Bastille Day Ball raises over £10,000
- Tonbridge Lions Club donate £500
- Waitrose, Kings Hill raises £223
About the Trust
Find out more about the Alexandra Sales Trust.
How we help
Read some of the stories about how and who we have helped.
Find out about our money raising events.
How well travelled are the Alexandra Sales Trust T-shirts?